[ Event Info ]
Calligraphy Jamming Evening are tailored to encourage past students to stay with the calligraphy community and therefore, events are charged at a very low fee to benefit those students who had previously attended our workshop(s).
***PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED OUR CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP BEFORE.
[ Description ]
The Calligraphy Jamming Evenings are perfect if you would like to practice calligraphy with new friends, along with the guidance from instructor Kalo! During the 1.5 hour session, you are able to practice calligraphy in a relaxing environment (over a glass of wine or coffee!) to rewind from a long day at work and meet like-minded new friends!
Date & Time:
• 23 AUG 2017 (WED) | 7:00 to 8:30 pm - AVAILABLE
• 06 SEP 2017 (WED) | 7:00 to 8:30 pm - AVAILABLE
• 20 SEP 2017 (WED) | 7:00 to 8:30 pm - AVAILABLE
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Requirement ]
• you are required to have participated in our dip or brush pen workshop prior to this event. Participants who fail this criteria will not be accepted for the registration and the enrollment fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this event.
[ Workshop Fee ]
Entrance Fee: HK$10 includes light snacks and drinks
[ Calligraphy Starter Kit ]
• Please kindly bring the calligraphy starter kit along for the workshop. The calligraphy kit starter includes:
- nib | penholder OR brush pen
- your own practice content
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this event, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!