[ Event Info ]
Pen Meet events are tailored to encourage past students to stay with the calligraphy community and therefore, events are charged at a very low fee to benefit those students who had previously attended our workshop(s).
***PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED OUR CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP BEFORE.
[ Description ]
The Pen Meet Evenings are gatherings to discuss all-things-calligraphy! These evenings allow you to gain an insight of how other calligraphers practice and the tools they use. Each Pen Meet Evening is set with a theme and it is all about discussing and sharing your passion, so please don't be shy!
Date & Time:
• 30 AUG 2017 (WED) | 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm | Let's Talk About Oblique Pens
• 27 SEP 2017 (WED) | 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm | Themes to be confirmed
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Requirement ]
• you are required to have participated in our DIP PEN workshop prior to this event. (not applicable for BRUSH PEN) Participants who fail this criteria will not be accepted for the registration and the enrollment fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this event.
[ Workshop Fee ]
Entrance Fee: HK$10 includes light snacks and drinks
[ Calligraphy Starter Kit ]
• Workshop notes will be provided at the event.
• Please bring along your calligraphy dip pen, nib and ink for this event.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this event, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!