[ Event Info ]
Pen Meet - dip pen or brush pen
Date & Time:
• 28 FEB (WED) | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Theme: Let's Talk About Oblique Pens! We will have a Special Guest from Macau - Aquino from Aquino da Silva to share with us the behind the scene of his pen-making
• 28 MAR (WED) | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Theme: TBC
• 25 APR (WED) | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Theme: TBC
[ Event Fee ]
Event Fee: HK$100
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 24 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Description ]
Pen Meet are gatherings to discuss all-things-calligraphy! These evenings allow you to gain an insight of how other calligraphers practice and the tools they use. Each Pen Meet is set with a theme and it is all about discussing and sharing your passion, so please don't be shy!
[ Requirement ]
• You are required to have participated in our workshop prior to this event.
• Participants who fail this criteria will not be accepted for the registration and the enrollment fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
• You must be 18 years old or above to attend this event.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this event, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!