| The Studio |
Named after the founder Kalo, Kalo Make Art studio opened in June 2015 and is located in the heart of Central in Hong Kong.
The spacious studio fits four long tables for calligraphy workshops, a ‘shop corner’ where you can buy a range of calligraphy supplies and a cozy lounge area for you to read calligraphy books over a cup of coffee. The relaxing and peaceful setting allows you to destress and truly enjoy the beautiful art of calligraphy.
Kalo holds regular calligraphy events such as workshops, jamming evenings and pen meets that welcome all walks of life.
| The Workshop |
Kalo’s three hour calligraphy workshop covers the use of tools & basic techniques. Participants learn to write the alphabet in modern calligraphy style.
The BEGINNER workshops are suitable for everyone, while the IMPROVER workshops are catered to those who want to improve their calligraphy and take it onto the next level.
| The Service |
• stationery + invite calligraphy writing
• private events + workshops (birthday, bridal shower, anniversary , etc)
• corporate events + workshops (etiquette in writing, team building, etc)
• on-site calligraphy demos + promos
• brand building + consultation (logos, promotional and commercial products)
• bespoke stationery designs (stationery + invitation + paper goods)
• print service + consultation